Thayer County Ag Society
Indoor Booth Registration Information
Thayer County Fair | August 9-12, 2023
We would like to invite you to be a part of the Thayer County Fair in Deshler on August 9 to 12th. Please keep in mind that there is only one representative for each company (i.e. Pampered Chef) or product allowed so representation is determined on a ‘first registration’ basis. If you can’t be there all three days, we would love to have you for a couple days if that works for you!
Please complete the application form below and mail it with payment as soon as possible. Make checks payable to : Thayer County Ag Society (Attn: Laura Tuma, 5719 Road F, Hebron, NE 68370). We would prefer all registrations are received by Monday, July 24th. Anyone trying to register after that date is not guaranteed a space.
or fill out the online form at the bottom of this page
This is an excellent opportunity to get your business and crafts out into the public. The cost for inside booths is as follows: singles (8’x8’) are $50 and doubles (8’x16’) are $100. Tables, chairs, and electricity are included in this cost (bring your own extension cords)..
- Balloons are not allowed inside to give out to the public.
- The Activity Center is air conditioned.
- Enter in the double doors on the West side of building.
- Set-up time for vendors is TUESDAY August 8th between 5 p.m. – 8 p.m., or you can set up when you arrive on WEDNESDAY August 9th at 4 p.m..
- Confirmation that your application form has been received will be sent by email.
- There is usually no need to have anyone in your booth until 4 p.m. Each night we will lock the doors at 10 p.m. If you wish to be at your booth during the day, you are more than welcome. There are people who come in and out during the day. The Activity Center is always locked, unless a Fair Board Member is present during the day to make sure your items are safe.
- Suggested Booth Hours:
- Wednesday: 4-10 p.m.
- Thursday: 4-10 p.m.
- Friday: 4-10 p.m.
- Saturday: 4-10 p.m.
- These times are merely suggested, you are welcome to be at your booth as you wish throughout the fair.
- Suggested Booth Hours:
- For those of you that may want to bring your camper, there are hookups at the Park just to the East of the fairgrounds. Contact the City office in Deshler at 402-365-4260 to reserve your camping spot.
- Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise and are responsible for cleaning up their areas. The Activity Center is locked each day until 4 p.m., unless a Fair Board member is present, to ensure your items are safe.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact:
Laura Tuma at 402-525-4002 or